THE STICKER FAMILY PTY LTD
The Sticker Family Pty Ltd ACN 137 451 239 ("we" or "Sticker Family") is committed to observing and complying with its obligations at all times under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country.
For the purpose of this Spam Statement, the term 'subject country' means the country from which you access the Sticker Family website.
We assure you that:
- we have crafted an internal policy to educate staff and implement
clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of
commercial electronic messages;
- you may at any time unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you
have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no
facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please send an email
advising us of your wish to unsubscribe; and
- we will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist us to combat Spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- if you receive an offensive or unauthorised commercial message,
which appears to originate from a Sticker Family email address,
please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us
immediately on the above contact details;
- please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the Sticker Family
mailing lists if you decide that you no longer wish to receive
electronic commercial messages from Sticker Family or its contracted
third parties; and
- please notify us of any changes to your personal details or cancellation of your email address.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Sticker Family Spam Statement.
Spam Statement last updated on 4 November 2009.